Thursday, January 20, 2011

ARKS YOURSELF!

Man I love this clip. Starring DJ Pooh as the Mack! And also a solid contribution from Slick K2S (who we knew already from Hype mag). It's from Ice Cubes 1990 album, AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted. Back in year 9 or 10 of highschool, it was hard to find west coast graffiti, so whenever Rage had a rap special, I'd be holding out for this one... My favourite of the 3 Macks varies, currently it stands at Mack#3, the hot tub club Mack. I love his Mack dance, with the swinging arms, and then when he goes buck wild!

"I Love you baby, you're the only one for me baby, it's destiny baby, together forever baby, what'd you say your name was, baby?"






--

bonus! while the Slick files are open:

(Ice-T image jacked from plextons flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment